Movie Meme: Repeat After Me


This is a weekly movie meme hosted by The Bumbles Blog.

I missed posting this yesterday. It's supposed to be Monday Movie Meme. But I'll play catch up.

This week is about Highly Quotable Movies. What movies made an impression on you because of its lines? Do you use it in everyday conversation? Or maybe it was memorable because the lines were just so cheesy but you just can't get over it?

Below are the lines I've quoted or used in a conversation at least once.
  • It's so evil that you have to say it EEE-Ville.
  • Love means you never have to say I'm sorry.
  • What's up preppy? (I can't remember if this was the exact line though.)
  • Do you hear the words that are coming out of my mouth?
  • Freedom!
  • Show me the money!
  • Etc, etc...
  • Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning.

If you have a topic to suggest for Monday Movie Meme, feel free to visit The Bumbles Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment