Friday Fill-Ins: August 20

FFIImage3
And...here we go! 

1. Laughter (okay, I'll go for the obvious) is the best medicine.

2. "No problem Chai" are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is to catch up on missed blogs like Meme of Reading.

4. Counting the down the days until the arrival of my bestfriend puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego (remember this game?)

6. A kick on the butt by my boss is just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading at least 2 chapters of Deja Dead: A Novel, tomorrow my plans include cleaning my room in preparation of my bestfriend's arrival and Sunday, I want to be so ready that I won't be conscious when I sing in front of my churchmates (yikes!)!


Thank GOD it's Friday! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment