Teaser Tuesdays: Wish You Were Here


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) "teaser" sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you're getting your "teaser" from, that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given.
  • Spoilers not allowed! XD

I'm playing catch up with my Teaser Tuesday. It's already Wednesday my timezone. Should I call it Teaser Wednesday? =)  I'm reading 2 books at the same time. Since Deja Dead gets me psyched out when I read it at night, I'm reading it during daytime. To have something to read before bed time, I grabbed a light read with none of those description of decapitated bodies. I already did a teaser of Deja Dead last Thursday, so this time I'll share a teaser of the second book I'm currently reading.
"She's speechless," Lyssa murmured as she brushed by him, sly humor in her voice. "Remarkable."
Yeager smiled again. "Do you want me to come back?"
Wish You Were Here, Christie Ridgway

I added Christie Ridgway's books in my TBR list. It was suggested by one of the blogs I'm following but I forgot which blog, but thanks for the suggestion. I'm quite finicky in following the order of the books, so I got the very first longish book she released. Currently enjoying it so far. =)

Feel free to share your teasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment