Friday Fill-Ins: July 30


And...here we go!


1. I'm going to stop playing Jungle Jewels because it won't let me sleep.


2. Bungee Jumping and Sky Diving is what you call adventure and daring.


3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to stop judging me on my reactions. Yes, you. I'm talking to you my so-called friend.


4. Facing your fears and inner demons are a true adventurer’s spirit.


5. Compassion is not a weakness.


6. During lean seasons and hard times, one must stay hopeful, no matter how difficult.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading the book I've been trying to read, tomorrow my plans include buying a new hard drive and Sunday, I want to eat at Paddington House of Pancakes with my one true love (wish…)!


Come on and play!

1 comment:

brandt! said...

Yes .. compassion is NOT a weakness! Hope your wish came true!

Post a Comment