Booking Through Thursday: Beach Buddies

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading.

This week's BTT is:

Which fictional character (or group of characters) would you like to spend a day at the beach with? Why would he/she/they make good beach buddies?

Uhm... This is hard. There are a lot of interesting characters I've encountered from years of reading. Okay now, I'm scanning my brain...

First, I want some girl bonding. I would like to hang out with some of the heroines of Susan Elizabeth Phillip's books. Let me see, there's Molly (the children's book writer), Jane (genius Physics professor), Blue (artist), Phoebe (Molly's sister and an NFL Team owner), Gracie (Mayor of Heaven, Texas), Isabel (America's diva of self-help) and Francesca (TV talk show host). Then throw in Parker (the wedding planner) and Alice (the vampire who can see the future). These women are brave, talented and are not afraid to fight for what they believe in. Hanging out with this eclectic mix will surely be interesting.

Hanging out at the beach wouldn't be complete without the arm candy. XD I'll pick Dean Robillard for this. He is gorgeous, he loves the beach and he can play football (not soccer). Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment