13 Things I Want To Do On My Birthday:
1. Read my favorite verse the moment the clock strikes 12:01 am.
2. Throw a party. It's not everyday I get to be 32.
3. Since there's going to be a party, I'll make my 3rd attempt cooking Lemon Spaghetti and this time with fresh basil leaves!
4. Sing "Hopelessly Devoted To You" if I get to borrow my friend's karaoke set.
5. Drink red wine.
6. Spend the money my mom by buy books online!
7. Wake up early so that I can go to the market and buy meat. (Do I hear beef steak?)
8. Do another set of YogaX before I start cooking.
9. Sing the second song in my list: "I Remember You" by Skid Row.
10. Wait for a greeting from my eye-candy... XD
11. Laugh so hard until I have tears in my eyes.
12. Buko Pandan Salad???
13. Last but not the least: Think of my Dad. I hope he's in God's loving arms. (Miss you Dad!)