Friday Fill-Ins: No. 186





My first time to participate. I hope I can do justice.

1. I feel blessed with friends.

2. Because I got addicted playing Jungle Jewels, I have a lot of reading to catch up.

3. Do not do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.
Not very original XD

4. Being a girl and going gaga over Formula1 and Rock n' Roll is completely unique. (Just my thoughts...)

5. It's hard to know how much of your bitterness can rule your life and make you miserable.

6. With anger, if acted on, danger follows suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include throwing a party and belt my heart out in karaoke and Sunday, I want to watch Inception!

1 comment:

jlshall said...

I have a lot of reading to catch up on, too! Been very lazy lately.

Welcome to Friday Fill-Ins, and Happy Friday! from Joy @ Joysweb

Post a Comment