Musing Mondays (July 26)


This is my first time participating on any Monday memes. I can't wait to dig in.

Musing Mondays is hosted by Miz B in Should be Reading.


This week's musing asks...

Do you review books? If so, for who?
If not, have you ever thought about doing so? Why, or why not?

I haven't done a book review ever, BUT... I really want to. I just don't know how to write one. Not to mention that I simply suck in composition. I know my vocabulary is better than good and my grammar is not atrocious either. But when it comes to putting my thoughts on paper or on a blog, it requires a lot of hard work for me. My writing usually just consist of 200 words or less. That's why I love Twitter! XD

If there's anyone out there willing to guide me through with this book review, feel free to contact me. I'll be your most willing student... but please be patient. (wink)

4 comments:

Sugar and Snark said...

The best advice I can give is write stuff down. When you are reading a book and something comes to mind and you think I love that! Or I wonder why that happened. Write it down. And discuss and ask it in your review :)

Anne said...

Thanks for the tip Lu! I'll take note of that.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Some bloggers write wonderful posts on exactly how to organize a review.

Taking notes during the book is the best place to start. Then focus on things like the characters, the plot, and how those elements came through for you.

Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anne said...

Thank you for the tips Ms. Laurel! Thank you also for stopping by here. =)

Post a Comment