Follow Friday: The Juvenile and The Mature



It's time to hop: Follow Friday! Join the fun and make new book blogger friends. Follow the simple steps below:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow Parajunkee.com's Featured Blogger for this week: http://baileysbookreviews.blogspot.com.

3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "Hi" in your comments.

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love... and the followers.

This week, PJV asks: Favorite YA or do you stick to adult reads? 


It really depends on the story. I thought I'll find YA books cheesy but there are really great YA books out there that are definitely worth reading. I started early on the adult reads. I was still in high school when I started reading Johanna Lindsey, to which my English teacher said: "But she's so explicit." And true, but her stories are good. My favorite YA book is Twilight. Okay, don't judge me please. I believe the book is good but it was just overblown because of the movie (Kristin is wrong for Bella and Robert is okay but they could've hired a better actor for the role). You can compare it to an overplayed song in the radio. You know it's good but a lot of people likes it so it loses its exclusivity.


TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!


3 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'll be a new follower in a sec. Twilight is my fav too :-)
My Hop

Christine said...

Hi and happy hopping!
I found your blog through parajunkee´s hop!
I´m a follower now and I can´t wait to read more from you!
Have a great weekend!

Lisa Jo said...

I think twilight is the only YA I've read...and I only read that because EVERYONE else had! lol But I'll admit, I did really enjoy it! :-D Someday when the TBR stack is really low I might check out another YA...

Lisa
Once Upon A Chapter

Post a Comment