25 Random Things

I finally stopped procrastinating and finished the 25 random things that Aimee tagged me with. Below are my 25 "get real" random things:

1. If money is not an issue, I'll buy a piece of land in Bora-Bora, French Polynesia.

2. If time is not an issue, I'll spend my time procrastinating.

3. If I could go back in time, I'll diligently study ballet, jazz ballet and piano.

4. If weight is not issue, I'll eat one quarter of Baskin & Robbins every night.

5. If I have the money, I'll setup a private concert of U2. (Only amigos and amigas allowed.)

6. I wish I was, I wish I were, I wish I never.

7. If I could do college all over again, I'll get 2 majors.

8. If I have the luxury of time, I'll study 3 languages.

9. If I have the money, I'll tour around the world thrice a year.

10. If I have the time and money, I'll enroll in Muay Thai, belly dancing and hip hop dancing.

11. If I have to re-invent myself, I want to have dancing skills like Paula Abdul or Janet Jackson's choreographer, voice like Tori Amos or Sarah McLachlan and charm like Oprah Winfrey.

12. If I have the money I'll buy a Macbook, 4 iMacs, an iPod Classic, and an iPhone 3G.

13. Add a network storage to store my gazillion songs, a TiVo and a home theatre system.

14. I'll build a personal library with all the books of the great authors & poets, a music room for my home theatre system, massage room, a Jacuzzi and pay all the producers not to create horror movies.

15. If I can have my pick of guys, I still want to marry Kenshi Himura. (Sigh...Cartoon Character.)

16. I'll settle then for Ben Barnes, Jerry Yan, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Jason Behr, Chris Evans, Jude Law, Taylor Kitsch, Henry Cavill, Adam Brody, Robert Pattinson, James Franco, Chad Michael Murray, Tom Welling, Brandon Boyd, Paul Walker, Freddie Prinze Jr., Mark Vanderloo, Marcus Schenkenberg, Steven Strait, Adam Sandler, Colin Hanks, Justin Timberlake, Johnny Depp... need I say more? =)

17. Back to wealth, I'll collect a gazillion CDs with autographs, blu-ray DVDs of concerts and movies and stash it in my music room.

18. I'll buy several stocks in Apple and other good investments.

19. If I could go back in time, I'll make sure I'll erase all the bad things that happened, but retain a memory of it so that it will serve as a reminder.

20. I still want to study culinary art, if only I have the time.

21. If I can only have one car, it has to be a Jaguar.

22. Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness is a Windows user.

23. If I could go back in time, I'll still be a stalker of a rockstar.

24. If I have the knack for writing, I'll turn number 23 into a book with a title: I used to be an ex-stalker of a rockstar.

25. If I have all the money in the world, I could do anything. And if people won't be nice to me, I could have them killed. (Kidding! Just something I got from a radio show. Thanks 89.3 Killer Bee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment